You can buy an entrance ticket to visit the permanent exhibition of Puslowski’s Palace and the Museum-Estate named after T. Kosciuszka on the website in the section " Buy a ticket»
After receiving the e-ticket, you can print it yourself.
The buyer has the right not to print out the e-ticket and send it to a mobile phone (mobile phone, tablet).
Order procedure and operational e-tickets
1. The buyer can form an order, improve attendance and the number of tickets. In the case of illegal orders, each order is issued after confirmation and a variant of the previous one.
2. In the order format, the Buyer enters their data, mobile phone number and email address to receive an electronic ticket.
3. After confirming the purchase (activating the "Order" button") The buyer receives an email containing the purchase condition.
4. After activating the " Pay " button, the Buyer is redirected to a secure payment page to enter the data necessary to improve the payment and a list of funds with the Buyer's bank account on the payment page.operation of loading the bank under the card file via the system WebPay.
The secure WEBPAY server establishes an encrypted connection over the secure TLS protocol and confidentially accepts the data of its paid card from the client (card number, tree name, action closure dump, and bank card control number CVC2).
After completing the tasks using the card bank, you must save the received card receipts (confirmation of the operation received in the Online storage) for reconciliation with the card account statement (using the confirmation of the completed option in case of problematic links)
When the bank's payment card transaction has increased, the funds exist on your card with which the transaction was made.
5. Upon successful withdrawal of funds, the Buyer will receive a letter about the email address specified when placing the order with confirmation of the validity period and a separate letter with an electronic ticket.
6. In case of uncertainty within 20 minutes, the ticket price is automatically canceled.
7. If the Buyer has not received the e-mail address with the e-ticket, he must contact by phone +375 (01645) 66017 and +375 (01645) 66012 or e-mail email@example.com
8. The ticket is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
State cultural institution "Kossovsky palace and park complex"
225262, Brest region, Ivatsevichy district, Kossovo, T. Kostushko str.,108
UNP 291307464 OKPO 304786151000
branch № 802 of Belorusbank,
Baranovichi, Shtokkerau b-r, 8a
Tel: (+375 1645) 66017